- Spend time with yourself without feeling the need for companionship.
- Don't modify to please others.
- Build yourslf from scratch,
- Stop thinking of 'test drives'
- Hard work will tell you a lot about yourself.
- Keep your eyes and ears open to what you feel.
- Make friends. JUST friends. You'll be surprised as to how much they can teach you.
- Make time to read
lyrics of my recent favourite (from kasoor... haha)
Kitni bechain ho ke main tumse mili,
tum ko kya thi khabar ki main kitni akeli...
Another recent fav is 'Something something' by Mika. Totally groovy.
tell me something meri jaan
kar le hamse ek baar pyar ki meethi baaten chaar
oh sohniye sun le tu
something something tell me something
That is soulful... and true!
Well, now I am on lyrics roll... Not a big fan of poting lyrics, but heard this song today. Floyd.
Coming back to lifeWhere were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone elses words
Dying to believe in what you heard I was staring straight into the shining sun
Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of live and the seeds of change were planted
Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but
I took a heavenly ride through one silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life
I took a heavenly ride trough our silence
I knew the waiting had begin
And headed straight... into the shining sun